Thursday, September 14, 2017

3 Little Words

To the one who has never left my side
To the one who will soon be my lovely bride,
To the young woman who has always had her head held high
To the young queen, who has kept her eyes to the skies

It's been a while now I know,
We've been on both sides of the spectrum, living the high life and struggling with the low

But I noticed something the other day while taking a drive...
Although I am grateful for everything I have in life,
Its only you that makes me glad I'm alive...

And with these three words I wish to tell you everything you've ever wanted to hear
I wish you let you know that I'll always be there to wipe every tear..

Baby girl, "I love you", and I will love you every day from the bottom of my heart...
And I'll protect yours with my every breath, because my only prayer is that we will never part 🙂


Stay sweet love, and please, whatever you do, don't ever change! 😉💓


~Tadashi Yasahiro

No comments:

Post a Comment