Friday, March 9, 2018

Yasahiro!

Our governments are failing us
While our law enforcement slays us
Life tries to kill us
Yet our medical system won't help us

All over the land,
people cry out in despair.
Looking for a helping hand,
For someone that will truly care!

They cry out in song,
And they cry out in prayer...
For a heart that will love them
They're searching every where!!!

There are struggles each day
And many are without hope
Some turn to addiction,
While others "cut" to cope.

It's a pain I know as well
For I have my dark nights too.
So I will reach out to whomever I can
Until the sun shines again for you!

This is my decree, this is my life
To help a wounded soul
Find their way back to the light.

I will sit with them in the darkness
And encourage them to look up
Showing them that there's a way
Though the journey may seem rough

For even in the darkest nights
There's still a beauty to behold
And there's still a warm heart
To love you when it's cold.

This is my legacy, it will forever be my oath
To serve and protect...
To encourage you as your coach.
And not only I but those here with me
Yes, the ones I call family
They will be there when I'm not
To see you and your loved ones through
Because we are Yasahiro, that is what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment