Wednesday, February 1, 2017

💜 Wedding vows! 💜

To my love, my life
My "baby girl", my wife...
To the one who has now become
Tadashi's only bride
To the one who I promised
I would never leave her side

It has been a few years
But the time has finally come
Oh how my heart has waited
For our hearts to finally beat as one

I promise to love you, yes to the moon and back :)
I promise to be your protector
From all of life's evil attacks

I promise to be your friend,
When you just want to chill and relax
But I will also love you dearly
When your desires are soon to climax

I will be as the tree, that gives you shade from the sun's heat
I will be as the bee's honey
Your own sweet little treat

I will be your strength, when you're to tired to carry on
I will be your brightest star, to give you hope until the morning dawn...

I promise to be true from now until my dying days
I promise to only love you, until God calls me away.

I love you, I always have... And I always will 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment