Saturday, February 4, 2017

A love letter

Hello baby girl,
       I've been meaning to tell you everything im about say earlier but I just had to get my words to flow freely, hehe, I hope I can do this without typing a poem. :) I just want to say that I really love you, I have for a while... And it took me a few months to realize my heart wanted no one else... Which was weird because usually I can just tell it all of the reasons it wouldn't work out but for some reason he never let go of you 🙂. With every passing night I would always see your smile before I fell off to sleep and I would always wish you the best in life.... It seems ironic that the more I prayed that you would find someone who would treat you no less than a queen that my heart always fell more deeply for you; fighting back like "Idiot, no one will treat her better than you will!" Hehe, I guess I will not fight him anymore so I'm just gonna go with it and let you know that I'll always be here... And with each day... I'll be at your side... I'll be your strength when you're weak, your comfort when the sorrows compass you about... 💗 Ummm I hope this doesn't seem so cliche but I really like you and I'm so excited that you have accepted me as yours... I'll do my best to make sure you never regret that decision 😊. Oh yeah... I hope you are ok with surprises... Cause.... Well you'll find out soon...
                        Love you Baby
                               ~T.Y. 

No comments:

Post a Comment