Monday, October 30, 2017

The poem of my Heart!

All eyes on me,
Yet my heart only yearns for you
Every one's asking,
Dashi when will love find you?

Four years, I think it has been
Since my first thought of you.
1,460 days,
A dream has finally come true.

For it was a night like no other,
We talked blissfully under a starlit sky
And although the conversation was simple
I was scared to say good night!

I kept replying to you as it was all I could do
"Sweet dreams!"...  "Sleep tight!"
My prayers never more serious
As I asked Him to protect you that night!

I asked for a text,
to let me know you arrived home safely.
But the feelings that followed next
We're something altogether unexpected.

"I'm home buddy! About to hit the bed."
Was the text that I saw.
And my heart skipped a beat
As it was happily read.

It was almost instantaneous
I knew it would be you!
I wrote down every little detail
Everything I knew was true

You have a heart of gold,
An attitude to match it too,
A very sweet spirit,
A quiet disposition too!

And so time has passed, since those very first few days
And my heart has only grown more fond of you...
Yep, and in more than a million ways!

I would like to take this time,
"May I ask you out for a date?"
I would like to make you mine!
Before the time is too late!

I wish for a beautiful future
I work for a better tomorrow
I will love for a lifetime
For you I'll add no sorrow

For my plans are already set!
They're in a folder tucked away at home
Because I knew I wanted everything right
For the bride, the wife, I'll soon show to mom.

My heart is hoping now, that you'll surely say "Yes"
For I have waited for what seems to be a lifetime,
To get this off my chest

I love you, I do 💜
I've loved you from the start
It's been a pleasure being your friend
I mean that from my heart

So tonight with my final lines
I'll tell you my one last dream
That until the end of time
People will know you as my queen!

With all of my heart, with all of my love!
I sign off as ~Dashi 💗💙💗

No comments:

Post a Comment